Parallax offers several forms of support, each with its own advantages. We strive to answer your questions quickly, efficiently, and correctly so you can proceed with your project.
- Hobbyists, engineers, product developers: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your phone number and the best time to call
- A detailed description of the problem
- Schematic and project photo if there is a circuit involved
- Test code that fails (preferably stripped down) if there's a program involved
- Email email@example.com; include your phone number and the best time to call
- Call the Educator Hotline at (916) 701-8625. If there is no answer leave a message and we will return the call as soon as possible.
- Toll-Free Sales: (888) 512-1024 (for callers in the USA only)
- Main Office: (916) 624-8333
- FAX for purchase orders: (916) 624-8003
Browse our educational website learn.parallax.com . You will find tutorials grouped by hardware kit or programming language, along with a Reference section.
Parallax discussion forums may be the quickest way to obtain answers to questions of all types. The discussion forums are monitored by Parallax staff, engineers, hobbyists and makers of many backgrounds.
- Check the Downloads and Additional Resources tabs of your product's page for helpful documentation.
- Search via our Downloads Portal for additional files.
- Review the Help Files - The BASIC Stamp Editor and the Propeller Tools help files are designed with the user in mind.
- Make sure your drivers are up to date - Parallax & FTDI USB Drivers
Authorized Technical Consultants
Assistance with custom work, design, and layout, or other consultation is provided through our Authorized Consultants.
Other Support Resources