Quantity limited to stock on hand. The Arlo Battery Charger - 2.1 mm is designed to charge 12 VDC sealed lead acid batteries, such as those used on the Arlo Robot system.
This charger fits the 2.1 mm inner diameter power jack in the Arlo Power Distribution Board (#28996) kits made beginning June 2015. (Prior to that, a 2.5 mm power jack was used, to fit the original Arlo Battery Charger - 2.5 mm)
This device will charge either 1 or 2 SLA batteries at a time, and it mates with the charging jack that comes standard on the Arlo Power Distribution Board (#28996).
- Charges either 1 or 2 SLA batteries at a time
- Follows proper charging curve for standard SLA batteries
- Power plug is compatible with the input power jack on the Arlo Distribution Board
- Classroom-friendly robot with built-in over-current protection.
- Autonomous indoor/outdoor robot power charger.
Note: This product comes fully assembled.
- Weight: .72 lbs (.33 kg)
- Voltage requirements: 120 VAC
- Current requirements: Depends on attached loads, but no more than 3.3 amps DC.
- Operating temperature range: +32 to +120 °F (0 to +49 °C)