This component is sourced to be a compatible replacement part for all Parallax tutorials where a 7-segment LED is used, including the Propeller FLiP Try-it Kit, What's a Microcontroller? and the Propeller C Tutorials; see Additional Resources links below for projects.
- Displays standard 0.56" (14.22 mm) tall digits
- Easy to read with light yellow-green LEDs on a dark background
- Right-hand decimal point - group with others to display currency or floating-point values
- Common-cathode configuration
- Breadboard-friendly 0.1" pin spacing
- 2 V forward voltage per segment
- 20 mA continuous/60 mA peak forward current per segment
- Operating temperature range: -4 to +185 °F (-20 to +85 °C)
Note: LED color and case style/color may vary. Datasheet supplied below is representative of, but not necessarily identical to, part currently supplied.
7-Segment Green LED Datasheet - 452.97 KB | updated: 12 Sep 2013 - 12:43 pm