Use the 8 GB microSDHC card to store massive ammounts of information - WAV files, text information, raw data, or even program binaries for your Propeller microcontroller project. These high-quality, high-speed, high-capacity cards are pre-formatted with the FAT filesystem and work with BlocklyProp, Propeller C Simple Libraries, and the Full Filesystem Driver and FSRW for the Propeller chip.
This card, paired with a Veho360 speaker, are natural accessories for giving your Propeller Activity Board WX the means to play audio files.
- Fits any Propeller development board with a built-in microSD card holder
- Easily exchange data between your Propeller and computer
- Use your Propeller to data-log to this microSD card
- Compatible with XMM modes in Propeller GCC to let you run very large programs
- Data logging
- Non-volatile media for storing configuration data
- Store and load WAV files for Propeller playback
Note: This product replaces the 2 GB microSD Card (#32319) which was discontinued by the manufacturer.
- 8 GB storage space
- Preformatted with the FAT filesystem
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- Communication: SPI mode, One-bit SD, Four-bit SD
- Dimensions: .59 x .43 x .04 in (1.5 x 1.1 x .1 cm)