We are proud to supply tutorials, downloadable documentation and code, and free technical support (toll-free 888-99-STAMP, email@example.com) for our products.
Experiment-based tutorials make learning fun. Our curriculum is recommended for late elementary and up. Once you have learned the basics you can begin incorporating sensors and other accessories into your projects.
- Scribbler 3 (S3) Robot - This programmable robot is pre-assembled and has 8 demo modes. The graphical BlocklyProp tool makes learning to program simple.
- Boe-Bot Robot Full Kit - A fun way to learn programming and robotics at the same time.
- BASIC Stamp Activity Kit - Our most economical starter kit.
Parallax has been in the business of helping educators keep students engaged since 1997. Suitable for students 14 and up. We host an educator's discussion forum, offer quantity discounts, and we can put together custom kits for your class' personalized track.
- ActivityBot Robot Kit - The open source and multicore Propeller is the brains of this robot. Programmed in C on the Mac or PC. Online tutorials.
- Boe-Bot Robot Kit - Our original education robot is controlled by a BASIC Stamp and comes with a printed book of tutorials.
- Robot Shield with Arduino - Prefer Arduino programming? Use this robust platform and online tutorials to introduce robotics to your classroom.
Parallax developed a shield for the Arduino microcontroller based on the popular form factor of our Board Of Education (BOE) development board. The solderless breadboard, servo ports, and onboard voltage regulator make for accessible programming. Online tutorials. Learn site.