This site/page is deprecated and will not be maintained for future releases. Please visit https://www.parallax.com/package/propeller-tool-software-for-windows-spi... or https://github.com/parallaxinc/Propeller-Tool/releases for new updates.
For programming the Propeller 1 & 2 (P8X32A & P2X8C4M64P) in Spin and Assembly languages. The Propeller Tool includes the programming software, USB driver, Propeller Manual, PE Kit Labs text and example code, schematics, quick reference, Propeller Help and tutorial examples.
|File Name||Size||Upload Date|
|P8X32A-Setup-Propeller-Tool-v1.3.2.zip||19.69 MB||Mon, 2012-10-08 15:42|
|Propeller_v188.8.131.52_Alpha.zip||1.45 MB||Thu, 2020-09-03 09:17|
|Propeller_v184.108.40.206-Alpha.zip||1.44 MB||Wed, 2020-06-17 11:43|
Download Version & Details
|Do NOT connect your hardware to USB or Serial port until AFTER you have installed the software.||Step 1: Download the software to your computer||Step 2: Run the Installer and follow the prompts||Step 3: Connect your hardware to USB or serial port|
Version 2.4 (r3)
Supports Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (no RT variations supported). Requires a web browser to view Help system. Installer includes software, USB driver, Propeller Manual, PE Kit Labs text and example code, Spin Tutorial in the Propeller Help, schematics, quick reference.
- v2.4 (r3)
- Installs the Parallax font along with the Propeller Tool software
- v2.4 (r2)
- Fixes start menu to include Parallax Serial Terminal within Propeller Tool group
- Updates Parallax Serial Terminal to v1.3.1 (which displays block cursor in Rx Pane and translates MicroPython REPL's backspace escape sequence properly)
- Supports Propeller 1 [P8X32A] and Propeller 2 [P2X8C4M64P] Rev B & C
- Updated to include P2 compiler release from 10/25/2020; same as in PNut v34z
- Added P2 Spin2 and PASM2 syntax highlighting rules
- Installs library and examples to user's Documents folder (in subfolder: Propeller Tool)